Robin Hood Hat
The Robin Hood Hat is often a felt or cloth cap that is pie in shape, which includes a long point in the back. Typically green, the Robin Hood Hat even includes an upturned brim with a feather nestled in it. This hat had been allegedly donned by the British outlaw hero Robin Hood, that is rumored to have lived within England’s Sherwood Forest some time between the 11th and 13th centuries.
These types of hats are not normally worn for a fashion choice, but they are more often included in a traditional outfit for Halloween. Many halloween costume shops sell low-priced variations of the Robin Hood Hat, which may be made of cheap or very light, inexpensive felt. There are also many shops online that offer some of the best costumes at budget prices for that quick costume party or event. Unless you are just a crafty person who likes making their own unique outfit, it’s always easier to just purchase from a quality costume merchant.?
Complete your Sexy Robin Hood costume with this great hat.
A great hat for Robin Hood, or the perfect magical flair for your Christmas Elvin look!
- Available in One Size Fits Most Adults.
- Includes: Green Hat with attached feather.
- Made of: 50% Polyester, 50% Nylon.
- Manufacturer’s suggested washing instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Makes a great elf hat! Check out all of our Elf and Christmas costumes and accessories!